Coding and Programming Guest Post
Are you a web developer, web designer, tech student, freelancer, or an awesome technical writer?
Do you love writing about coding, programming, web development, online marketing, portfolio tips, website building, SEO, WordPress, or tech career tips?
If you want to publish a helpful guide about learning technical skills and starting a career in tech, you are in the right place.
What am I looking for?
I only accept guest contributions that are of similar quality as my own posts. I am looking for in-depth, educational, informational, value-driven content – that is what this website is about.
Before you start writing, you should understand these key concepts:
- Your article has to motivate and inspire my readers, helping them find ways to improve their learning journey and career prospects.
- Your content should have a personal and narrative style while still delivering a ton of helpful information. Show my readers how they can achieve more freedom and flexibility in life by learning tech skills.
- Your article needs to address a specific tech-related topic, issue, or problem. I can only accept highly targeted and relevant contributions that are written with my readers in mind.
What can you write about?
Your guest post should be aimed at beginner and intermediate-level readers interested in coding, web development, web design, and freelancing.
Your content should help my readers learn more about:
- Coding and computer programming
- Web development and web design
- Computer science
- Other technical skills, software, and tools
- Starting a career in tech
- Freelancing and starting a side gig
- Working from home
- Prepping for tech job interviews
Types of Content We Accept:
1. How-to Guides: Provide step-by-step instructions to help readers solve a specific problem or accomplish a task in the coding and programming field.
2. Tutorials: Share in-depth and detailed tutorials covering various aspects of coding, design, freelancing, working in tech, or related topics.
3. Lists: Craft targeted and well-researched list posts that offer valuable resources, tools, tips, strategies, or any other relevant information for our readers.
4. Reviews: Write comprehensive reviews and comparisons of coding-related resources, tools, software, or services to help readers make informed decisions.
5. Career Stories: Share personal stories and experiences about launching a tech career, whether it's full-time, part-time, or freelancing, to inspire and motivate our readers.
6. Coding Project Reports: If you've recently worked on an interesting coding project, share a detailed report highlighting the challenges, solutions, and outcomes to inspire and educate our readers.
We are open to other content types as well. The key criterion is that your guest post provides valuable, helpful, and informative content that enables our readers to make progress, improve their coding skills, and enhance their lives in meaningful ways.
Etiquette, guidelines, and limitations
1. Originality/Plagiarism: Your content must be original and not published anywhere else online or offline, including your own website or blog.
2. Quality: We only accept non-promotional guest blog posts that are valuable, helpful, and of high quality. Your article must meet these basic requirements to be considered for publication.
3. Length: All articles should be 1,200+ words and filled with practical, valuable content. Avoid unnecessary length and focus on providing quality information.
4. Readability and Formatting: Write your content with humans in mind. Use sub-headings, lists, screenshots, flowcharts, and other visual elements to break up text and enhance readability.
5. Tone and Value Proposition: Begin your article with a value-driven opening. Use a personal tone, using "I" and "you," and clearly state the benefit readers will gain from reading your article.
6. Closing CTA: Conclude your article with a concise call-to-action, such as asking readers to leave a comment or share the article.
7. Backlink Policy: We allow one self-promotional backlink per regular guest post to your own blog, website, or social media account. For additional links, consider sponsoring a post. Contact us at https://dskcode.com/contact-us for more information on blog sponsorships.
8. Editing: We reserve the right to edit your article for clarity, layout, headings, images, SEO optimization, and linking to related blog posts, among other aspects.
9. Author Bio: If your article is published, you will be requested to provide a short author bio and headshot. The bio should refer to an individual author, not a company or group. For author bios related to a company or group, sponsored blog posts offer more flexibility.
Please adhere to these rules and guidelines to increase your chances of being approved as a guest author.
Avoid the following
To make sure I accept your content idea, keep these points in mind:
- Bad grammar? Bad English? I will not respond to emails containing either of those.
- I don’t accept generic content. Your article should show your own personality and experience.
- If backlinks are your priority, this website isn’t the right platform for your content.